Fall Down Test for Electrical Irons - Model 5811
General about the test methodThe purpose of the test is to control the mechanical stability of the fixing of Thermostats in ELECTRICAL IRONS according to IEC 60335-2-3.
This is carried out with drop fall down test of the electrical iron on a steel sheet with a mass of 15 kg. The electrical iron falls down from a height of 40 mm.
- Pneumatic drive with cylinder
- Fixing device for electrical iron
- Steel sheet 15 kg support for iron falling down 50 mm
- Bench or floor standing equipment
- Timer and counter for test cycles
Dimensions:450x680x900 mm (LxWxH)
Supply:Compressed Air 6 bar
Product information Fall Down Test for Electrical Irons - Model 5811 (PDF - 209 kb)